Sunday, March 20, 2011
I think i really like Leighton meester after obsessing with gossipgirls for the past few days. Just a random note of all.
So my march holidays are gone in just a blink of an eye,so sad,i was still enjoying the climax of my holidays and poof,tomorrow is Monday,but i am drooling at the thought of club sandwich with mountain ofonions that make my mouth stinks after eating it.
I spend almost half of my March holidays attending camps,both NMA and JC1 adventure camp,have a small gathering with the girls and settle our dinner at some Korean BBQ restaurant,bacon,mmmm. Had late night movie with Jacky on friday and evening movie on Saturday. Big momma2 and red riding hood respectively. I enjoy my day with him and i am proud to say it here.
His birthday would be like five days away and i am still thinking what to buy for him,help! I actually have something in mind but i fear that he would think it would be lame,worst still,keep in his store room and wait for it to collect dust.
I am so not ready for school because i have not complete half of my tutorials,hip hip hooray!

