Saturday, March 26, 2011
I stayed at home and rotted with my tutorials today.i was supposed to be hitting town and splurging on whatever that caught my eyes..sigh
Anyway today and tomorrow is going to be a tough for me,Mr chua want us to submit our first PW draft on monday and the whole final preliminary ideas need to be submitted in four weeks time but you know what? I still have no idea which area of risks to work on. I chose risk instead of conflict,it is harder because most of the students in the cohort are doing risk which allow greater chances of penalizing creativity marks.
WHY ARE WE EVEN TAKING PW FOR A LEVELS THIS YEAR!!! SADLIFE1994.
Other than doing tutorials,i went to meet Xinping in the morning to have our breakfast at KFC,went to the stadium and had my evening run in preparation for the run350.
I have been preparing since the start of JC but my stamina is still not improving,uh uh..But it is still better than running around the teletubby hill beside my school.
Bonded better with my civics group,we had our dinner at mega food mall in cwp yesterday. Zonghan actually treated Leslie an i drinks but not really under initiated conditions,hahahha,we are mean aren't we?
I am so obzezzedddd with Taylor momsen's make me wanna die today,because i am not feeling good emotionally. Ah,no link..
I miss Yuanyuuuu,i want to meet her up like now,but i think this is only possible after my summer exams.
On a brighter note,NO PE LESSON ON MONDAY
NO PE LESSON ON MONDAY
NO PE LESSON ON MONDAY FOR GOD

DAMN THREE CONSECUTIVE WEEKS 

i am so happy till i wanna kick rebecca black.


Cny photo,the rest at facebook: