Friday, February 4, 2011
Happy cny chu 2. No doubt,chinese new year is the most boring and awkward festival,EVERY SINGLE YEAR. I only like the temporary long holidays and nothing else.
I spent my first day of cny killing zombies bears on facebook and bloating myself with packet drinks like there is no tomorrow. For what? I also dk why though my dad bought a war supply of drinks,arms up,we are ready for any food crisis.
I would be probably going to bai nian later,i have no idea what to wear,i started shopping for cny clothes a month ago but now it's harder to make a decision because there is a pile of dresses in my wardrobe.
I have not buy my GC yet,anybody in the same boat as me? Raise your hands up. I just hope the vendor come on Monday,else,i am going to get scolded by my new maths teacher. Actually i didnt buy it because i don't bear to spend $180 on a calculator but there is always time to face the fact.
I think i like my blog song,say you like it too,idc. Turn on the radio,blast the stereo,rahh.

