Sunday, January 23, 2011
Make someone else the centre of your universe.

I have this weird feeling inside me and it is reaching the brim of me,i think tears will be filling up my eyes soon.
Results would be out on 26th Jan and we will be determined on which path we will be going to,it would be a long 6 years,i fear i could not take it. I think this is the pre-jc stress,i should have choose international business for first choice.
Holiday is ending soon (unless god bless me and decide poly for me),i am not ready new subjects,general paper, Chinese A levels this year, the new environment and everything. I need some space,i don't feel good.
I am reflecting on how i have spent my holidays,completely working and nothing else. The number of time i have went out? Pfft,i just need a hand to count it. 
Period.