Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I reckoned all the splurging starts now,well,school is probably starting,i might as well spend as much as i like.
My motto is-Never keep money because they turn yellow. (Although it is bullshit)
Went shopping with the girls today and returned the timesheets with Huiboon,my pay will arrive soon. 4 days and i will earn approximately 250 bucks. I am keeping my first pay well,hope it doesn't decrease fast,as for the second pay,i have to treat girlfriends and my parents.
Happy but not yet contented,bought 3 pairs of shoes,a bag for my nikon baby,some cute socks that probably going to be destroyed by my smelly feet.
Tomorrow i will be busy rotting at home again,anybody want to go out? I think i want to get shoulder pad for my crumpler.
I made my specs and i am going to turn into a four eyed freak. Seriously,idc,why would people care so much for their appearance,good at multi-tasking? Doubt so. Probably when people contact lens melt,i am going to laugh like this-HAHAHAHHAWTHMOFO. Okay,done.
I kept thinking whether should i have chose for international business instead,i don't think i have the drive to study,why on earth did i choose ijc and because of some god damn excuses- My parents wanted it.
