Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How's your holidays so far?
I have been spending my days sleeping,texting,watching television and hoping for school to start soon. My dad has just helped me bank in my cheque yesterday,ooh,can't wait to withdraw a sum and spend it. I need to get school basics and use it for shopping. When i say shopping,i really meant spending a lot,i will probably visit shops that offer wholesale prices so i can like buy 10+ dresses and clothes at once.
Today i went for an evening jog and my freaking handphone flew out from my hands,wow i am oh-so-brilliant. I think my phone would need to be replaced soon.
Today i went for an evening jog and my freaking handphone flew out from my hands,wow i am oh-so-brilliant. I think my phone would need to be replaced soon.
Yesterday went to hunt polaroid camera with Jacky,gone to various places and searched high and low for the cheapest one.
All the price range were about the same,some retailer was so ridiculous to offer it at $150.
Seriously? Its too far off from the market price.
We finally settled at peninsula plaza and he bought a blue fujifilm instax mini.
So i requested from him to give me his first polaroid shot as a reward for accompanying him to search for his polaroid camera. He agreed,guessed i am too demanding. *Evil laughters*
So here it is:

