Monday, November 8, 2010
Currently still in my uniform,just came back from school.
I did healthcare for the SEQ although i spent two days to study for Venice. I did not do venice because i wasn't confident on producing quality answers,all the Alexandria,Hormuz,what fourth crusade and pope innocent III,totally piece of crap. I preferred Tony blair and Magaret Thatcher. hehe.
What i am disappointed about is,i actually spent 45minutes on my two SEQ,usually i only spend 20 to 30 minutes for both essays. Sigh.
Two more MCQ papers to go and it will mark the official end of my journey in MSL,so looking forward to it.
I have waited for 12november for so long till i couldn't even remember i have a pair of legs meant for walking.
I feel like a corpse at home so took photos to waste my time away. (Not in order)

Kiwi for supper.


I like to study in the dark,make sure i received the minimum light everytime i study,i know i am a sicko.

I will miss them


Oh my,finished studying and just knew that this wasn't applicable for exam.





I hate my bedsheets,it's all in pink. (But i love the floras) That is the disadvantage of being a girl,everybody assumes girls like pink,but i specifically dislike this colour.



Hello there.

My dirty laundry left for i think 3,4 weeks. Can't help,i am lazy to this extent. Good enough that flies didn't gather around it.




I clean my camera okay.

Damn shag face for the exams,even my double eyelids were exposed now