Tuesday, November 30, 2010
As usual,glee all the way.
Tomorrow i would not be able to waste my time watching glee anymore,i have to go work and i am so not prepared for it. All i did today was watching glee and sleeping,i have sufficient 6 hours of sleep but i still felt very tired in the evening.
Kinda disappointed that the life after O levels was not what i expected,it seemed like everybody is busy with their jobs,even sometimes when i think about planning any outings, "Shit,i have work on that day" will hold me back from doing so. I will quit my job very soon,after i have earn my first pay. Sigh,just a pauper's life!
I miss my friends..though it sounded mushy especially when this line came from my mouth.
Later in the afternoon, i will be meeting Huiboon for lunch,i am so brokkkkke,i think i can at most afford mac for lunch.
I trust you so much, canmake,please don't chip when i am working,i don't want to invite unnecessary scoldings.

Some overdued photos: