Friday, December 11, 2009
I am trying to clear my Emaths tys these days,i left like 5 totally untouched topics (probability,vectors,these chapters are an exception),for amaths..i think i have not flip the book since end of year exam.
I just did my trading,profit and loss accounts and i could not balance all three lah,i was so mad,cursing over the table as i checked with the answer key. I really could not catch up with POA now,accruals and prepayments you seriously suck like how raisins are.
My geography are not fully done,i skipped some questions here and there,which made up mission impossible to complete worksheet.
Holidays equal to playing games on computer too,i am quite obsessed with L4D. Who says playing games are for childish people? People who said these must be people who suffer from synchronic identity
Hitting town with my ladies tomorrow.
Photos for sec2 class outing;twister games only:





