Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I am currently stucked at my homeworks. I am not going to do it anymore,sigh. I am so sad,my eyelashes are dropping like there is no tomorrow.
I never even use eyeliner,mascaras or whatever shit and why are my lashes like so unhealthy.
I really hate people raising out their hands and requesting for money from their parent,lazy bums.
It's like come on,if they want to pay for their holiday expenses,why don't they jolly well go earn it on their own. I despise these people,seriously.
When you say them,they will be like "I have no money,i now student only leh,find what job siah..",for goodness sake,get a better line please.

Shit,i think i should not get so frustrated with these people.
This week is going to be so busy,christmas shopping,flea markets,photo training at some weird place.
I totally want to give up doing my homeworks,gotta finish the whole book of emaths tys and copy five chapters of killer geography topics,you know the feeling inside is so awesome when you throw your books away in a corner?
Stop emphasizing me on which class i am in currently and comparing me with bright students,i just want to be crazy and enjoy my holidays.
But i know i will sure have a hard life completing them at the last week of holiday.
On a happier note,this week means shopping.


Things never get messier than my handwriting.


I think my bestf's school is so cool huh,apple for every term.














I don't know what this is for,but i am told to write new year wishes on the huge balls.