Sunday, October 25, 2009
Back from jogging withn Huiboon,in fact only walk for like six rounds..
I kind of woke up late today because i slept at about 4am yesterday,so i had not much mood to jog.
Continue our gossiping routine again,schoolwork,lee min ho,park jung min,friendship..
There is school tomorrow,and i am back to my lifeless self.
Body world tomorrow,such a boring one,sigh,i wonder what are we going to do this time round again.
Sitting in the bus laughing happily and wasting time in the science centre looking at teachers scolding insolent kids.
School life always revolve around these affairs,i am getting so sick of it.
I find lower secondary teachers more friendly and caring,thinking of upper sec teachers,i can't even reach the amount of my ten fingers by just counting the number of good teachers in our school.
Today i might be posting truck load of all these shit stuffs and tomorrow,there might be a teacher creating a fuss out of it and spreading across the whole staff room.
Teachers nowadays.




I hope she will be alright.



Wao,hot.