Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tomorrow chemistry test is postponed,awesome!
Nothing interesting happened in school lately,end of year is coming and i am under pressure,have to work hard because i do not wish to drop my subjects.
I finally had time to copy the new term four time-table,yesterday's curriculum is cooooool.
Somebody is always eavesdropping on my conversation with others,loathsome.
Spilled out all my troubles to Mdm musz yesterday,felt more relaxed now,i am so glad to have a caring teacher,love her.
Friday is having a hari raya costume parade,unfortunately there is cca so am unable to bring dslr to school,so will be just bringing my coolpix to school.
I see no sense in commenting if words are not heard directly from my mouth,if you have an eyesore on my words or even me,you can go on about or create a scene for all you want,you are a nuisance.
I see no sense in commenting if words are not heard directly from my mouth,if you have an eyesore on my words or even me,you can go on about or create a scene for all you want,you are a nuisance.

Taken with coolpix
