Friday, September 4, 2009
It is my first time getting distinction for chemistry! Woala,but i still need to improve more on it.
Report slip was issued yesterday,don't really like my results because my chinese was terrible.
I want to at least attain a B3 for it but it was a mission impossible.
Not setting any goals for EOY,because it don't works at all.
So,yesterday went to singapore poly for some sort of science quiz competition,talking about it,i am laughing my ass off right now.
I remembered there was a question asking how to check for forged cash? I chose X-ray out of all the elctromagnetic waves while the rest chose LED lighting..tsk,i know i am brainsick.
So while the 5 lowersec pupils went for their competition briefing,we went to took photos while waiting for our quiz to start.
So while the 5 lowersec pupils went for their competition briefing,we went to took photos while waiting for our quiz to start.
There is no CCA today and i am striking the happy medium.
It is the holidays,only could indulge all my time in ten year series.
Holidays equals spending money 

31/8/09:






