Tuesday, September 8, 2009
I really dislike doing tys assessment books,they have so much printing errors in the answer keys,which i meant as SO MUCH, till i don't even know whether i am right or wrong.
I am sick with this kind of dumb errors.
It is the second day of holidays and and i managed to complete only poa,geography (Oh so suck,i done everything in essay form),and only two topics of Amaths tys,i know my progress was not very fast,but it was better than the June holidays when i did not even spend my time wisely.
Going shopping on thursday,by hook or by crook i will be getting that particular top i have eyed on today.
I just need more moolahs because It fair is coming and i want to get a new camera.
Town council is currently having fumigation of refuse chutes,mofo..dead cockroaches are everywhere around my void deck and some were even dead with some sort of pus oozing out of their bodies. Sigh.

I like to chip my polished nails

I like to chip my polished nails









