Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Jill
Gees..I fell sick with a burning temperature of 39.4degrees.
Backache,cough and high fever,i am going to miss a lot of lessons.
Cook an egg on my forehead and i swear your egg would be charred.
My voice is damn hoarse now.
Seek medical help from private doctor yesterday and had some sort of shit medicine,feel like flushing them into toilet bowl.
My voice is damn hoarse now.
Seek medical help from private doctor yesterday and had some sort of shit medicine,feel like flushing them into toilet bowl.
Mdm ng is going to teach new chapter for poa,how am i supposed to catch up.
New co-form teacher for 3M3,Mr lim..he is a funny man.
Class photo taking yesterday,i am in the second row,why arh..
No more singdollars,i hate it when there is no real decision made,and instead giving us false alarm.
I got 1/15 for my chemistry test,nice one jingsuan,lucky you that Mrs soh does not want to record the marks.
I find plain water really sweet and whatever i consume are tasteless.
There is nothing a sick person could do other than taking photos.
Tags replies:
Louis: Your brother attitude differ from you a lot.Who say 22july got tsunami one?Why call me baka :O I no money buy your birthday present. Got financial crisis. Oh,didn't see you come school again.
Huiqin: Alright,relinked you. Oh,but why you removed your tagboard?I can't comment you now.
Y/.: Tht time i thought my com got problem,so never blog loh. Oh,i'm also ill le :X






