Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lamp
Blogger is such a pain,though i posted new pictures,there are still more overdued photos yet to be posted. And i do not even know when do i have the time to upload them.

Went clarke quay,upper circular road,homeclub,and end up in Fort canning park on the way through.
There is a flea market there and i guess i got a good catch at there?
Bangles which supposingly be sold at $5.90 each,in Funcdeko can be bought at the flea market for $5 for 3.
Bought nothing much because i was too busy taking pictures with my lousy nikon camera.
Dresses for 50cents,that is so hilarious.
Jacky somehow got impatient when the girls and me were doing shopping,haha,Jacky not bad not bad,still can tolerate our wishy-washiness.

I threw $6 straight into the bin today,regarding it as thrash,and then i began to search for it all around at home.I really don't know what is wrong with me today.

I get really fed-up when i found that one of my favourite photo is deleted away from my camera and even my computer,please suck tits blogger :(
I'm getting so upset over the lost photo.