Sunday, July 19, 2009
Seventeen more hours for me to finish up my weekend assignments.
Once again,i promised myself to focus more on my studies,yet i am wasting my time using computer.
I wonder how am i going to suffer for next year O's
My tougue had ulcer and my gum is swollen,it is somehow amusing if i say this in real life.
The decision of Singdollars or Jump led to a class dispute,Singdollar was on the side of majority and now,Mr loke cancel the arts programme because of H1N1.
Everybody is just living within their comfort zone,i wish there are better interaction between 3M3.
I swear that i still have yet to talk to some classmates in my class. I tried to talk to him/her,he/she would just answer my question reluctantly.
Is it always true that first class had attitudes like this?
On friday,i rummaged through my dad's cupboard and found this. *Pointdown*
It really was an antique camera.
I am so going to follow my dad's footsteps and buy a camera like this.
