Friday, June 5, 2009
We are marshall
Currently watching the above movie because didn't pay much attention to the second half of the movie during camp yesterday.
I almost cried for the first half,shh,don't tell anybody. If you did not feel touched for that part,you are darn flint.
Camp was alright.
Did not play much but enjoy being a facilitator,some games really made me laugh until i wish to pee in my pants. Lmaonise.
Aghast about bats flying in school late in the night.
Oh boo,the hall is roasting yesterday,it was so sweltry,i only managed to sleep at around 3am.
If only we had switch on the big ass fans,we would not have suffered.
I wore my cardigan while sleeping,insane hurh? But the councillors seriously can be sizzled alive in that sweltering hall.
I was like telling myself "Tahan lah kjs,Shole,don't miss your strawberry"
Luckily the cold drinks Mr tay treated us and the air conditioned room saved us,but the muscus in my nose flowed like the Mediterranean sea -.-

I like one of the game where the excos have to protect the egg and threw it down 1 or 2 storeys high to make sure it does not cracked.
And god,spell holy! The egg did not cracked when they threw it one storey high.
White and yolk just started oozing out when they threw it two storeys high.
Had roti prata for breakfast during camp today 8D

OH!And i decided not to take up on part time job despite the gss out there,lousy pay and long working duration. I am so gonna rush my holiday assignments and t homeworks yah? Another camp is coming.

Handphone's camera suck big time because the resolution isn't high,but what's camp without pictures?

Why i like this picture? Because i am taking the photo and i'm not inside :)




I like my slippers because it stank.