Saturday, June 13, 2009
Will upload all photos ASAP
I'm going insane
(It is 5.11am now i have just finished playing sims)
I am feeling funny (I activated cheat and crush all the characters with an UFO to death)
I will update my blog tomorrow (People are chasing me down the street with parang soon)
I need to catch my sleep now (Tomorrow got to rush my holiday assignments which wasn't even 1/10 done)
I will go real mad soon (Camp is coming and i have not bought a single thing)

Alright,i really need to rush my holiday assignments soon because on the following new week,will not be able to even touch my phone for first five days.
15-19 June: outward bound sg camp
20 June: Tiring,but still i have to celebrate my friend's birthday
21 June: Father's day plan.

Sigh.
Then the last week,no peace yah?
21 June: Tutorial
22 and 23 June: Councillor investiture rehearsal
25 June: It's a special date,might have something on.
26 June:
Extra tutorial
28 June: Event at rp.




This is insane


Now i feel that spending hundred over on wednesday shopping isn't contentful enough.
My holidays are destructed specially thanks to logarithms,discriminant and nature of roots,sin cos tan .

I yearn for december holidays.