Saturday, June 13, 2009
Alright,i would not blog about class painting entirely.
Let the pictures take the role of elaborating yah?
[There are still more to be uploaded]
And holy S,i have not get my camp stuffs,it is coming in two days,WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!
Forget it,i will make it a last minute preparation again.
There is lesser and lesser readers these days,sigh,but nevermind.
Because i could not afford to remain in the top fifteen for EOY,MYE results were like shit,i need to improve to top ten which is really tough.
Class painting?Okay,think of colour now.
P/s:Tags would be replied on Sunday

It is very hot that day,so i pull my shirt


I laugh till i almost die,i thought i saw boobs on the newspaper
It was really hot to wear two shirt,just look at my shirt,thick?I wore my house tee [inside] and my pe shirt [my rag,lmaonise]
Wasn't prepared for the timer
Kissing game "We got married"The background girl very cute leh.
Think yellow
Nobody by wonder girls
Watching xxxx,part one
I like the nemo.Don't be confused why the nemo ate the shark,because our class theme was much into "Twist the tale within our class"
Watching xxxx,part two.
Stargazing.
They were all singing the song,nobody and clapping away.Huiboon and i were like "When you wash your body wash your hands too,when you wash your body wash your hands too~,maybe it's tie to wear a mask,maybe you forgotten about SARS~"
