Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Terminator salvation
Anybody want to help satisfy my interest *Point up* ?
I want to watch :O You can't blame me,gore is my favourite .
MYE results wasn't that promising.
It was like an imitated version of dung.

I failed 1 subject out of eight,ROFLCOPTER,English.
Terrible marks i got for paper two:
13/50. [I supposed it is the lowest of the lowest in 3M3?]
The summary passage said use materials until paragraph 9.

I use materials beyond that.this is how i flunk greatly for my paper2 while the range marks was like 20<x<24,darn
few human passed English paper2.
Such simple instruction and i can mis-read,tsk!

My results were simply atrocius,but happy for my A maths,it was actually MUCH BETTER than my E maths,[one grade difference] how cool is that? Well,it is not cool.

When Mrs Ansahd placed my POA answer scripts on my table,
***she was stunned,
i was stunned,
she look at me and i look at her,
then we both look at my result,
and she said "Aww" and walk away to continue giving out papers.
[Can you even imagine how dramatic that situation was? :/]
It was half more mark to A1 -.-
And i was like screaming in class "Siahlah! i want that half mark",totally forgetting i'm surrounded by 42 people.
My classmates were like thinking i'm a nutcase,flipping my scripts frantically.
Relieved that Mdm Ng rounded up,so i got only my desired grade,which still wasn't good,way below my expectation.
Bye,gotta do my A maths and POA homework now.