Friday, May 29, 2009
I feel that i procrastinate a lot,bargained with Ms yeo about the 249 questions,she allowed us to hand in by next monday,which means have to go back to school during holiday just to hand in,oh good at least we are not so screwed up over it,i like her more than *erhem,her good friend.
Nuffnang is currently having a contest,by hook or by crook,i am taking part.
I am halfway through my nuffnang post and this is tiring.
Went clementi town secondary yesterday [for that financial literacy carnival],it was fun.
Report slip is issued to us,kind of disappointed,well i should change it to crestfallen instead.
I detest myself for always saying "I am disappointed with my results" yet i did not make efforts in improving it.
I got class position 14/41,this is awfully a shitass.
I feel stressed when people ask me "Are you sure you can take pure science?" Sigh.
My conduct deproved,i felt totally haywire.
Holidays are here and yehpee,no more need of playing truant.
Holiday equals busy schedule *Point down*
OBS camp / Councillor investiture rehearsal / Councillor ex-co camp organising / Class painting / Maths olympaid / Australian maths competition / Great Sinapore Sale / Job / Holiday assignments / Solar boat project.
I am becoming like a pervert,i want to watch many movies,and one is "Drag me to hell"
Hey bk,get well soon,take good care of yourself.





