Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Okay,e-learning was damn shit hole,i tell you :X
Teachers said that we must wake up at 8am and login to LEADS,i woke up at 10.33am,only managed to finish everything by 3pm plus.
Today i did:
1)Helped check and correct friend's POA assignment
2)Appear online in msn for once in a donkey years
3)Computer desk occupied with textbook,sweet wrappers,glass and pens.
Life was totally deadening today.
I am desperately yearning for June holidays.
Oh,and yesterday during geography lesson,my emotion was sort of exacerbated by the extreme noises in class.
"GREEENNNN!","PIIINNNKKK",i don't like this.
Huiboon,are you looking at my blog now? Hehe.
It was a insane A maths lesson yesterday,Ms ong gave us really too much work to finish by end of the day,none of the human in 3M3 human can really managed it,[except JieQi,i guess?].
Three quarter of 3M3 did something *erhem* together,i was like saying "I don't like this,really" as i was rushing through the vile questions in the dreadful afternoon.
We are so going to be driven to a class of bonkers.
I want watch this horror movie *Point up*Trailer:
