Thursday, April 2, 2009

Forty seven seconds
Today geography test was a disaster,disaster,disaster,i'm short of vocabulary now,i could only refer it as a disaster.
Two questions worth 15 marks,i forgotten the formation of floodplain and levees!
Gah,all i wrote was erosion,deposition,upper course to lower course,like so no related one,instead it would be a better answer for meander.
Artificial grass field might be beneficial,but,everytime when the wind blows,i felt super frustrated having difficulties to concentrate during lessons.
Oh,the formula is just so simple:
Hot air rises and cold air sinks,how pathetic of my class to be at the top floor where we can feel the heat in us everytime wind blows the field.
The sec ones could enjoy the breeze so much while my class can "savor" the hot air and hearing everybody complaining about the boo-boo rubber smell of our field.
The simple convection current elaboration 8)
NAPFA 2.4km was alright,wanna know my result? I flunk by 47 seconds.
I have no idea what am i doing that time when i could have run and instead i simply just walked to the gantry as if i was having a morning stroll -,-
April fool this year isn't that great,just played pranks on few people but i got fooled too :X
I am so stupid enough to believe Ban loon,he said "There's a dollar on the floor".
NAPFA 2.4 yesterday:
I like to be in shade of physics textbookThe sun that day is damn roaring for a morning.


There's nothing wrong with my neck,it's my hairband,i look shag after running isn't it?
If you have really good eyesight,you could see that in this picture above,there is actually 10 people.It's a group photo with Yong guo & friends and the girls.
I'm not bluffing,it's at the bottom right hand corner.
Sunlight is just opposing my snapshot
Today:
I took great risks to take these two pictures :/I can't say where did i took it,it's a sin.
