Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Unsightly imagination breed frustration
Physics test today was a expand/shrink horrible tough one.
Almost fell asleep in Enlglish lesson today,my neck was boneless,head kept falling down when copying correction halfway.
Jacky and i were like saying "I'm falling alseep" [In chinese] throughout the lessons and talking about going pastamania to dine,funny him.
We can drag from discriminant of nature roots to pastamania.
A maths is getting more harder,everytime returning blank page of assignments.
Many commented i look like a kid in my new hairstyle..I didn't expect it to turn out like this because bang isn't what i wanted .
April fool day tomorrow,i love jokes but it seems like i ain't in a good mood to even crack one now.
Napfa 2.4km tomorrow,i still remember last year of tomorrow,2M3'08 cracked a really larme joke.
Ah tan having obs camp now,how i wish mine would arrive earlier.Gah,how luxurios it is not to have lessons for one week.

I see a black rainbow

Ps:Tags reply other day :]