Saturday, March 14, 2009
It's holiday break,i doesn't really can feel the difference.
It seems that holiday is more busier than normal school days.
Holidays always meant spending money to me,my hand itch now and i want to spend away all my money.
Maybe i could grab some spree later on.
Primary school gathering,i am kind of sad that not a lot of my classmates presenting,instead will be the other classes.
Whether it is "I don't care" or "I am busy",this shown clearly that everybody is losing their feelings for primary school gathering.
Oh whatever it is,i am going out just to get few things i wanted.
Contradict as it is,i seriously do not know what i want to buy.
But i get really frustrated if i did not buy anything when i go out.
Yesterday did not went cca,and whole day missed a lot of lessons,got many holiday assignments when return school.
I am sure i will be getting a big scolding from my cca teacher :X
Competition was typical.
I just want to say that the weather yesterday suck.
It started pouring and after that,a bit of hope is shown but the weather was very overcast.
The submarine motor of my boat were obviously moving very fast under that little sunlight,sound were even producing.
When it was time to let it down in the pool,peopel obstructing behind me took my group's chance of winning away.
As on the other hand,the other competition,Clean water thingy got champion among the other 8,9 schools.
I cheered loudly in the lecture room and the teacher of Wrss could not take it much.
He was a friendly teacher afterall.
Ohmygosh!OBS camp is going,heard it was like $200+?
I might be going anyway.
And for that spammer:
Come on,stop hiding there,i know who you are and there's nothing to be shocking about.You think by using those vulgar and insulting words,you feel like you are top of the world?
Nono,please use your brain to think again.No use being ah beng ah seng acting so proud.
You hate my younger brother,and that's it,what's the point of spamming my blog and Mengenn's blog?You don't have a love life and clearly,and so why critisize other people love life?You are in no position to do that.
You don't understand my younger brother at all,he may have a attitude which suck,but he treat others fairly.If you treat him good,he will repay your attitude,so go search up,what is the problem between you two as?
Don't always take things for granted,you choose to do this,don't under estimate me.I think it's time for you to stop this game,kasey,kent chill or whatever it is,we already know your real name,and it's the fact that i wanted to feign it.
