Thursday, March 12, 2009
Argh,two plastered fingers is so miserable when i type.
My biting-nails-habit haven't been changed..and bloody fingers are what i have now.
I left my nike bottle at school x.x
Today have been the shiokest day of my project stay-back.
Stayed until 6.40pm+,received many unknown missed calls and many new messages.
Shiokest because=Whoohoo,my group solar boat finally can move on it's own!
And tomorrow will be the competition,NO LESSONS FOR ME!God,i'm like so elated loh.I haven't done the current affiars project Ms Liao assigned.
Received my report slip yesterday,atrocius / *BOO!*?
Judge it by yourself.
English: 57% C5
Chinese: 60% B4
A maths: 61% B4
E maths: 92% A1
Chemistry: 68% B3
Physics: 63.8% B4
Combined humanities: 55% C5
POA: 91.6% A1
I seriously ain't interested in chinese and find it tough by just reading one chinese comprehension passage,those squirmy characters make my head spin right round,why on earth do i have to study chinese :(
Days spend to do this,but all these are thrown!
Got really bored and started cutting out names out of styrofoam.Had so much fun melting the styrofoam.
Arh..ignore my wallet..
