Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I love what i hate
and i hate what i love
I have problems typing now,once again,i bitten my finger nails until it bled.
Plastered finger,gah,i keep typing wrong words.
Slumdog millionaire is really a great movie,i just feel like watching it again.
I seriously and desperately need a new new book keeping,without it,i can't proceed to my POA homework,but i am just so lazy to buy :/
Yes,today i over-slept again.
Lynette called me early in the morning to remind me that we will be meeting at 12.30pm.
I hung her call and proceeded back to my lalaland although i have no dreams lately.
It was when she called at 12.30pm today and said "你知道我们几点meet吗?"
I obviously had forgotten that we are meeting at 12.30pm and i woke up at 12.30pm -,-
But at least she called me,if not,i can really sleep until 3pm+ like what i did yesterday.
Nevermind,that is the price of playing my computer until 4am midnight-morning everyday.
I just find it really peaceful playing computer in the midnight where everybody is sleeping soundly.
Spent today A maths lesson chit-chatting and Mr chew have to constantly remind me not to talk.
I totally forgot what he taught today :X
I got choked by laksa soup today,how awful and unsightly.It's the second time already.
There is an excursion tomorrow,i am so not looking forward to it.
Making rock candy with crystallisation process,sigh,how i hated chemistry..