Thursday, February 12, 2009
Snap your day
Oh,got back my A maths test,19/25.So darn it.
Almost everyone got full marks,and i get 19 only. *Grumble and sulk*
VED was fun today,had a "Taking animals for testing of experiments"
I was on the disagree side.Banloon was funny de loh,pro debator :X
Everyone imitate his "monkey action-scratching armpits" after he said his view.
We got really ridiculous staements that i can't say it here,views that are simply too biased for people not to laugh their ass off.
I can't believe it manzx,my class won first prize for the total defence collage.
Tell you all a secret,i forgot to paste my picture on the collage :X
I just relised it when we were announced as first prize.
Wendy kept saying "It's just a piece of majong paper yet we can win" :B
Tomorrow solar boat competition briefing at singapore poly and cca at jurong.
Both complusory,seriously lah,choose which?
I don't have smiles anymore :O