Saturday, February 14, 2009
Had a great time with girlfriends today.
Chengee was sick,so she didn't join us today,it's a pity!
It's a bad shoe day again,i realised that the black ribboned flats i wore today doesn't match my outfit at all,so i bought another colour flat and change it at the spot where i paid.
Great cam-whoring day today,but i hate my fringe,it sucks,long and so gao wei.
Kept taking pictures in a corner of lift,jumping and jumping.
People walking past think we are absurd.
And guess what?We spent like nearly 2 hours in daiso,just spent $18.
Bought some bevarages,and the funny part was my "sprinkle lime-lemon" is actually 7-up and the don't know whatever name cocoa was actually milo.How funny.
I guess today is the day which i spent most amount eating a lunch,erm $11.50
Some kind of hong kong baked rice and 7-up float at the wan chai restraunt [?I forget how to spell ah]
I really hate raisins especially those driest one.
I actually ate raisins for the first time today,if i have known that the baked rice have raisins,i rather not eat it.
Gah,asking me to eat raisins is like asking me to eat cockroaches.
I felt funny when i bite on something juicy and YUCKKY,i immediately puke it out and gave an awful face,Angeline was shocked :X
Huiboon arh Huiboon,didn't attempt to feed me the leftover spring onion afterall!
Went back to causeway point from SSC and coincidentally,saw Banloon,Yong guo,Yvonne,Aloysious and their CO juniors.
Banloon was funny,he saw me holding a rose and he borrow my rose from me and pretend to give me as a valentine gift :/
Causeway point was crowded than ssc,roses,hugs and bears.
Alamak,i don't have any idea how to continue my post.
So let pictures do the talking :D


Chengee was sick,so she didn't join us today,it's a pity!
It's a bad shoe day again,i realised that the black ribboned flats i wore today doesn't match my outfit at all,so i bought another colour flat and change it at the spot where i paid.
Great cam-whoring day today,but i hate my fringe,it sucks,long and so gao wei.
Kept taking pictures in a corner of lift,jumping and jumping.
People walking past think we are absurd.
And guess what?We spent like nearly 2 hours in daiso,just spent $18.
Bought some bevarages,and the funny part was my "sprinkle lime-lemon" is actually 7-up and the don't know whatever name cocoa was actually milo.How funny.
I guess today is the day which i spent most amount eating a lunch,erm $11.50
Some kind of hong kong baked rice and 7-up float at the wan chai restraunt [?I forget how to spell ah]
I really hate raisins especially those driest one.
I actually ate raisins for the first time today,if i have known that the baked rice have raisins,i rather not eat it.
Gah,asking me to eat raisins is like asking me to eat cockroaches.
I felt funny when i bite on something juicy and YUCKKY,i immediately puke it out and gave an awful face,Angeline was shocked :X
Huiboon arh Huiboon,didn't attempt to feed me the leftover spring onion afterall!
Went back to causeway point from SSC and coincidentally,saw Banloon,Yong guo,Yvonne,Aloysious and their CO juniors.
Banloon was funny,he saw me holding a rose and he borrow my rose from me and pretend to give me as a valentine gift :/
Causeway point was crowded than ssc,roses,hugs and bears.
Alamak,i don't have any idea how to continue my post.
So let pictures do the talking :D








Oops,i got a repeated picture here.

Fancy that ah beng wearing tube dress and jump until like this.Tsktsk.
