Monday, February 2, 2009
Chemistry doesn't like me
Aww,today chemistry test was tough,majority wrote 1070 degree celcius while i wrote 840 :X
That's the price for taking pure science,hang it on,kjs!
I got only 21/30 for my english compo term assignment :O [I changed from revenge to betrayal]
Better luck next time.
Let's take a peek at my compo;829 words. [I liked my last para alotzx although my sentence structures sound awkward]

Betrayal

I gazed up and looked at the minimum sky i could see.Torrential rain started hammering down steadily and bolts of lightning sizzled across the sky.The weather reflected well on my thoughts,gloomy and outcast.Deep thoughts started to fill up my mind and remorse was written all over my face.Although it was months after the incident,the gnawing grief did not fail to keep me awake in this cozy,cold night.What exactly made me act so harshly?I must be out of my mind.She was always my sweetheart,and now i have lost her.Thinking on the other contradict side,i could not hesitate but push all the blame on her,She deserved it and she ought to be dead.Why am i still mulling over her death!Deep and rich memories started to play back in my mind.

"Get this atrocius proposal out of my sight!" he threw the pile of papers on the floor and they scattered all over the carpet.My boss stared at me furiously with his veins on the forehead potruding,looked as if they were ready to burst.I went down on my knees,picked up my proposal and watched my boss storming back to his office.It was my third proposal and still,it was not accepted.I began to lose hope,i have exhausted out all my brain juices and yet this was a futile proposal,chances of successing seemed so slim.

It was lunch time,i grabbed my valuables and headed towards the nearest food court.I felt extremely relaxed.I reached for my cell phone and dialled my girlfriend's number."Oh Timmy?I am now stucked in the middle of work,sorry,but i couldn't get away right now." I felt dejected.I was going to have my lunch on my own again.I ordered my food and started digging in.It made me feel awkward to see so many couples walking hand-in-hand together,i feel envious at the same time.A woman with a good figure brushed past me tucking her hands into a man elbow.She looked so familiar.Out of my curiousity,i went to peep at her.

Just at that moment,i felt daggers piercing through my heart,nothing more could compare to what i am feeling during that time.I could not believe my eyes.My girlfriend was actually hanging out with another guy.Feeling disgruntled and frustrated,i dashed off without hearing any explanation.I felt as if i was a little boy throwing tantrum,but who could bear to see their own girlfriend cheating on them?I have never been so heart-broken before,my heart soured and hatred grew in my mind.However,there was nobody calling my name to stop me.I was certain that my girlfriend caught me peeping at her,but why she did not stop me?Why?

I hid in my room sombrely for days,unwilling to accept the truth.I did not even bother to report back to work.I failed to manage my job well and i could not even keep my girlfriend by my side well enough.Eventually,i made up a decision,a decision that might make me regret for life.I kept a knife in a pouch and carried it out.I wanted to find my girlfriend.I banged my knuckles against her house main door violently,until she came out looking impatient.Her expression changed quickly like a speeding rocket when she saw me."Timmy,i'm sorry for what you have see that day,but i just want to tell you.."I interrupted her stammering halfway,tooked out my knife and stabbed her furiously in her left chest.I was hot under the collar and felt angry bile rising in my throat.Seeing her lying there motionless,i felt a sense of satisfaction.

Too much of a coincidence,i was handcuffed by policemen on the spot where i killed my girlfriend.They must be doing their daily patrols around the neighbourhood area and i guess i was unfortunate enough to be caught.Two of the policemen stayed at the murder scene,while one brought me back to the station.I had to confess everything,it was predestined,there was no way i could escape.

Abject misery crossed through my face as i blinked away in tears.I should have think before i acted,i really regretted for killing my girlfriend.One more week and i will be going to be sentenced to death.I am not grieving over my death sentence,but i am desolate about the fact of me killing someone whom i have loved so dearly.I should have learn to forgive and forget.What exactly does she want to continue her words that day?Perhaps she wanted to say that,love could not be forced.