Monday, January 26, 2009
Red + Black + White = Chu1
Happy lunar new year earthlings :)
Didn't have a good sleep yesterday,received messages after messages.
My phone kept ringing out "1234,it's you and me,moving at the speed of light into eternity.."
[I got a weird habit of turning my phone to general when i'm sleeping and turning it to silent in the day]
Slept at about 3am in the midnight and soon received a text from Tanlong at about 3am+?
Woke up for a while,replied him and went back to my sleep.
Soon,8am,received texts from various people,can't take it and i woke up.
My phone is spoilt.
The screen become negative colour and everything was inverted from left to right.
Using a spare phone now [So guys,your can still continue to contact me via phone].
Who says chu 1 cannot wear black?
I'm wearing black now,parent didn't object.
[I'm glad to have modern parent :X]
But later would be wearing totally red.
Except for my shoes,black heels.I can't live without the colour black.
Cussies came just now,kinda shy to face them.
My brothers and my cousins were noisily chatting about JC,Poly,this course that course.
From my room,i can hear my tang jie calling out "阿碹 leh?" and soon she came into my room.
I only gave them a sheepish face and smile "heh"
I look like a freak when i stand beside my tang jie.
She got a gold rebond short hair with misty eyelinered eyes while i only got a long,curry-pok fringe and a ugly single-eyelid eyes.
I practise to draw eyeliner yesterday,but it turn out to be so exaggerating.
I want a natural eyelinered eyes not something which make me look like an egypt cat -.-
Got to go serve relatives now.Byebye. :]
Happy lunar new year earthlings :)
Didn't have a good sleep yesterday,received messages after messages.
My phone kept ringing out "1234,it's you and me,moving at the speed of light into eternity.."
[I got a weird habit of turning my phone to general when i'm sleeping and turning it to silent in the day]
Slept at about 3am in the midnight and soon received a text from Tanlong at about 3am+?
Woke up for a while,replied him and went back to my sleep.
Soon,8am,received texts from various people,can't take it and i woke up.
My phone is spoilt.
The screen become negative colour and everything was inverted from left to right.
Using a spare phone now [So guys,your can still continue to contact me via phone].
Who says chu 1 cannot wear black?
I'm wearing black now,parent didn't object.
[I'm glad to have modern parent :X]
But later would be wearing totally red.
Except for my shoes,black heels.I can't live without the colour black.
Cussies came just now,kinda shy to face them.
My brothers and my cousins were noisily chatting about JC,Poly,this course that course.
From my room,i can hear my tang jie calling out "阿碹 leh?" and soon she came into my room.
I only gave them a sheepish face and smile "heh"
I look like a freak when i stand beside my tang jie.
She got a gold rebond short hair with misty eyelinered eyes while i only got a long,curry-pok fringe and a ugly single-eyelid eyes.
I practise to draw eyeliner yesterday,but it turn out to be so exaggerating.
I want a natural eyelinered eyes not something which make me look like an egypt cat -.-
Got to go serve relatives now.Byebye. :]
It's my all time favourite song Superhuman.
Makes me go gaga over Keri hilson.
Makes me go gaga over Keri hilson.
