Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Panda eyes o.o
POA lesson again was so so i-don't-understand leh..
But able to see Xinping and Chengee is good enough :X
Asked Mr chew whether can i drop A maths and transfer to 3M2,respond was "No,i will never let you drop A maths,even if you get F9,it's fine with me."
"Ok loh,F9 also pretty"
And the entire class was busy doing their maths questions,only i and Mr chew are talking loudly about transfering out of 3M3 again xO
But heng no common tests for A maths,so blessed. *Act happy*
I becoming a hunchback soon and will stuck at 162cm forever and ever but hope never.
My school bag weigh 8kg,i'm carrying gold inside to and fro every weekdays.
Geography test tomorrow!Whoo-hoo!I haven't study!
I'm really really looking forward to sunday because my eye bags have dropped to this state:


Alright,that's it for today,i needa go do maths assignments now.