Saturday, January 17, 2009
Just gooooogle
And yeah,time table changed,i really don't like the new time-table.
Monday first 3 periods,english lessons straight away and next mother tougue,oh how it suck.
There's only a 1 day which our releasing time is same as 3M2.
Different curriculum means i won't get to see xinping and chengee much D:
But luckily our longest curriculum is until 2.10pm [and it's only one day!],which is way better than the previous one.
Got to face Mr Chew EVERYDAY,especially monday and wednesday
Monday will be facing papachew for homeroom and A maths.
Wednesday,A maths and E maths.
Science practical assesment on Monday,goody goody good good.Can have more time to experiment.One to two tables of practical is so shaung de loh.
I finally know how to operate a bunsen burner.
Like so FINALLY.Nah,it's actually i know how to on it,it's just that i don't dare only.
It's only when Kelvin and Kaili guided me how to on then i dare :X
"转到 max."
I'm now busy copying the new time-table which i guess most of the people already have copied down in their companions long ago.
I kinda like 3M1 curriculum,they have 3 days releasing at 12.40pm.I wish i have that curriculum too,but i know it's no use wishing because it's impossible -.-
Eh wth sial,thursay release at 2.10pm.
Did i hear it wrongly?Is A maths common test coming?
I never study and i doubt i have time for it.I heard Mr chew saying "No A maths tests except exams because you are the only class having A maths." But why did i still hear some people saying A maths test coming siol? Urgh whatever,i'm not going to study it.
I need my POA textbook D: I have difficulties doing the worksheet. [Serve me right for leaving in school]
My phone spoiling lah,the touch part can't sensor my hand print,it's only when i have to slide it up then i can touch the keypad,but heng my phone not completely touch screen,only the keypad :/