Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Argh,had POA lesson today,oh please!I don't understand what is it about! x.x
45 POA students in a class,and i sit on the very extreme back of the class,i couldn't concentrate.
Talked about economies and blah.
Ring files,ring files and more ring files,luckily my class succeeded in convincing Ms Tan to use plastic file for science.
Social studies,EW!But Ms choo was kind of funny.
After recess walked through 1M4,wanted to look for Mdm musz,but again,she wasn't there!I miss her!
Saw Mr Phua and i was very high,i just waved at Mr phua and called him,all the sec ones looked out and eyes on me xO
Had a conversation with Mr chew during A maths today.
Lynette:Cher,A maths need take exams or not?
Mr chew:Of course you need to take exam!
Me:Huh..why need exams but no need tests..
Mr chew:Then who ask you come 3M3?
Me:Haha!Aiyah,i no bo bian mah!I don't want take craft and technology so opt for 3M3 loh!I never intend to go pure sciences class de leh,but now inside here then bo bian bo bian loh.
Lynette:Yahloh,i also.
Alright,got to go do my homeworks le.
A,E maths,chemistry and chinese homeworks!
Disaster!I doesn't like chinese :/ What's more it's comprehension,argh!5 questions is worst enough!
Got to sleep early today,1am to 6am everyday is driving me nuts.
I don't wanna yawn everytime during lessons especially after recess de lessons.
I miss the time when 2M3 pass potato chips around class during maths lesson last year! :X
