Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Delete delete cancel cancel.
Eh,siolah,i haven't been growing tall these two years.
161cm and that's it.!#$%^&
Forget it,must got Ah Q spirit,it's not that i'm not growing tall,it's just that my cells stopped working for a while!It will continue to work again!放心吧许静碹!
I'm currently looking for a opera music.
Surds killing me lah! I have to always do my A maths assignments with the answer script all the time.
Mum wanna hire tutor for me,it got to be a male one because she find that i'm not serious with female teachers because i always joke and play with them.
Yah,that's the truth,mother's $$ have been thrown into the sea when i was in primary 6.
But male teachers for me?No way.I rather fail my maths then got a male teacher.
I finally know how to continue with my compo le.My girlfriend commit adultery and i stab both of her and her guy to death.Whoosha.I'm so excited to write about all this blood and death stuffs. -.-
I'm think i'm gonna wear a spec soon,i need to squirm my eyes everytime i look at the whiteboard.
Even when i looking at some food menu,my eyes have to be squirmed until so badly.
PE lesson today and was instructed to run around the school.
Everybody run with passion,yet i just become the last few people and stroll around the school with peigi,lynette,yong guo they all.
POA was really a disaster,no improvements yet.
Banloon forgetton to take his book keeping to POA class,and i just want to have a stroll back to class,so we went back to 3M3 to get our stuffs.He book keeping,i,valuables :X
Mrs Ng doesn't let us get our stuffs,so have to stand outside the door and WAIT until she's satisfied.Everybody in the bio class were laughing at us,but that's okay.
Went back to 3M2 and Mdm Ng was lecturing the class T.T
I'm kind of guilty,because i didn't hand in my assignment on time.
I continued my gossips with Banloon again in class :X He was so funny.

My blood boiling sial,i feel like going for a few rounds of running to calm myself down.
Today my mood isn't really good,i feel like tearing my worksheets and smashing porcelains on the floor.Sad yesterday,effing pissed off today.It's not mood spring,i got my reason for it.
Not in the mood to lunch today,i wish i got a carton of green tea by my side so as to bloat myself until i become happy.

Chinese new year is coming and i'm wearing a smocked vintage red dress plus a black heels.
Isn't i old-fashioned?Fancy wearing red during CNY.
Why follow all these traditions?I feel like breaking the tradition by matching with a black stocking.
It must be so exciting!