Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Compete with the time.
There's school tomorrow and i must admit i still haven't complete my homeworks.
Chemistry,A maths,华文报章报导,English page9-29.
If cannot finish,sup sup anyhow fill in answers :X
Gastric haven't been good lately,got difficulties sleeping yesterday,i guess is because i didn't eat rice for two consecutive days.
Steamboat steamboat and steamboat.
Somebody stepped real hard on my heels when they came to my house to bai nian,and so..
My heels cracked [It's leather material]
I wore it for the second time only and it is spoilt,sigh,nevermind,$19.90 heels,i can't expect quality.
I still doesn't have much mood to start schooling :/
Saturday will have tons of visiting to friends houses.
Friends would also be staying for dinner,got to see how they gonna suffer when they BBQ with my stemaboat and the butter splatter on them *Evil laughs*
Shark fin is nice and nice is shark fin with lots of vinegar.
I ♥ vinegar.
Next week will be the common tests week..blargh D:
Today is a happy day where money roll in and my ears itch.