Thursday, January 1, 2009
It's my first post of 2009!
Was so fed-up just now,my handphone battery gone flat at an important period!
Was at my aunt house texting with Ahneh and Huiboon and suddenly,my phone auto-shut.
Was quite relieved when i found a samsung charger in my aunt house,i didn't care much whether the wire fit into my phone,i just force the wire to connect my phone,i didn't care whether my phone spoil or not,because i just want to text everyone "Happy new year",so unfortunately,no matter how hard i connect it,it can't fit.
So i didn't managed to send everyone new year messages on time.
Oh hais,well,since i can't be the first one to text you all,let me have the honour to be the last person to text your,alright?
I was reading Xinping top 100 unofrgettable things in 2008 and i want to cry when i saw this:
"2M3 was often scolded saying that we're a bad class"
"2M3 bullied Mdm Koh together until she got damn fed up"
"2M3 cried as a class during the release of eoy streaming results"
I can't figure out why so much teachers and classes hate us,2M3,well i only have to say,teachers and classes,you're are jealous,we didn't do anything wrong,in fact we are doing duties as students,aren't students ought to be playful?We come to school not only to study,we come to have fun too,what's the point when we stucked our butts on the chairs studying non-stop if we didn't have fun at all?Will this do us good?Kallang wave,i know that we did it on the wrong time,but you doesn't have to punish our class like this,don't you think you are disgusting to do this to a bunch of 14 years old students?We will never change our attitude just because of those unneccessary comments.Please get it right,2M3 is not a bad class,2M3 is just sporty and spontaneous.
Money money money,not so funny.
Spent $179 on a pair of nike track shoes and $15.90 on a water bottle.
Dine in at Kenny Rogers and bill was $57.30.That's cheap.3 people pax and it was only fifty plus.
What causes heart ache was the Nike stuffs.
Went aunt house after that and watched countdown shows,and yahdahyahdah.
12am sharp,my brother was busy sending messages to his friends,good uh,my phone shut-down,only can sit there watch teevee listening to him saying "Ooh,sending fail,jammed"
Look out of windows and able to catch good sight of fireworks from marina bay.
Sent a total of 162 messages today,yes,for just one day i sent out 162 text.
Argh,hair wet and can't sleep,i doesn't like the sound of hair-dryer,so no choice.
I'm tired and sleepy but i doesn't want to start my 2009 snoring in my room.
Yesterday slept at 6am AGAIN!I'm really going bersek if this goes on.
Tuning in to my favourite radio right.
"Give me an A,always give me what I want.Give me a V,be very very good to me.R,are you gonna treat me right.I, I can put up a fight.Give me an L,let me hear you scream loud.One two three four"
It's a new year and i wish everyone reading my blog now to be happy and healthy :)
Let's start my new year with some new year resolutions.
1)I want to get scholarship this time,not merit bursary. [Don't talk about $500,$300 is enough.]
2)I must purchase a western lawn crumpler this time. [Hey!I have been craving for 3 years!]
3)I want to promote to sergeant soon. [Faster!If not,i find cca meaningless]
4)I want to improve on my language subjects. [At least let me pass!]
5)I want to pass my Napfa 2.4knm run this time. [Not like the past few years,i slacked and listened to mp3 while everybody are running]
6)I hope to learn how to spend money wisely. [Shopping,how to control?]
7)I hope i won't offend anymore strangers in public. [Huiboon,you too :X]
8)I want to grow to at least 167cm. [It's not easy!I grown less than a cm in a year!]
9)I want to get Bs or As for A maths,POA and E maths [It would be tough!]
10)I want to remain in the top ten again. [Too much competitors sial!]
I brainjuice my brain to think of these resolutions,it's my favourite song on radio now!OOH!
"I lie awake ain’t asleep no more.Though the nightmare is gone now I don’t have a dream.I thought it was over but it’s not.I thought it was over but it’s not.I’m spinning in circles I can’t stop.I thought it was over but it’s not.I’m in love,with a fool"
I shadn't blog anymore,my hamster is irritated at me.oops.
So aunt,bro and me shared all this together.I ate the drumstick and chicken butt. [I love ji pi gu]
Erm,how do i eat a muffin without a dessert fork?
