Thursday, January 29, 2009
Best friends can share the same wedding day.
Ok,my double eyelid appear again.Too tired le lah.
Barely have 4 hours of sleep yesterday >:[
Had E maths common test today.
I'M FULL OF CONFIDENT i will fail x)
Got back my first chemistry exercise,scored 3 out of 15,i'm among the scores' range.Huhu.
I love Mdm Musz,okay,i know this is so random :X
Didn't pay attention in chemistry lesson today,i have no idea what Mrs soh was teaching about [and i can't see] :X
When chemistry lesson ended,everybody used the front door to walk out,including those who sat at the last bench like me.,i just walked out directly from the back door.
Urm,what's wrong with it?I'm the only person to walked out using the back door.
Saw Mdm Musz and waved at her,and i did walked to her,and she said. [with sweet smiles]
"Why did you walked out from the back door"
[Looked around and laughed] I:Ohyah loh!Haha,nevermind lah!Back door can walk they don't want!Then i walked loh"
Mdm Musz:Jingsuan,what did i teach you last year?
I:haha,bye Mdm Musz!

After school today went directly to causeway point and bought movie tickets for Bride Wars [I telling ya,Bride wars is greaaaaatttt!]
Huiboon and I went to library and store all our textbooks into the instant locker,and Chengee they all helped us get our tickets.
Oh oh,and i spilled my soda on my bag again..but luckily my bag was faced on the top which was waterproof,but still it was a bit sticky now.
Bride wars was so fantastic! ~.~ [Need to emphasize more]
Saw Alicia and friends in the cinema too.Miaoxiang also watched it.
Kate hudson was so cute in the movie,while Anne hathaway [??] was damn hilarious.
"Liv,your wedding would be a huge one..like your ass when you are at prom night"
"I don't mind even if you wear a brown paper bag at your wedding"
Although most parts were hilarious,but i still shed a bit of tears.
It was quite sad at the moment when Emma and Liv smiled at each other without saying anything as if they don't know each other when they were once good friends.
I gave this movie a rating 4/5.
And yah,my blog song is the song in the movie when two best friends were playing pranks on each other.