Saturday, January 24, 2009
I like taking pictures of little kids.

Abalone is smelly.
*pouts mouth*
I don't know how to appreciate this seafood,sea clams..urgh,whatever it is.
I find abalone hard to chew and there's a smell that makes me sick :/
Maybe i have no affinity with seafoods.
That time i wrote my compo on Revenge,but in the end,i changed to Betrayal :X
829 words i have wrote,gonna fail for sure..too much words,but i love writing!
Oh my my,my phone is really spoiling,the keypad totally have no sense at all.
Homeworks are piling,and i really hate to do A maths,1 problem and i no mood to do the rest of the questions.
Family is spring cleaning right now,i'm lazy to help out :X
Still in my FBT shorts and jersey now,went morning run with Huiboon just now.
I felt very uneasy that i haven't bath,because sweat is dripping like crystals from my fringe.

Yesterday after giving oranges to teachers,go find Mr chew and take ang pao.
Mr seow asked me to stand with Mr chew and take photo.
[I really don't want to take photos but i know he sure explode if i keep negotiate with him]
I pray hard my photo WON'T be in the msl magazine or next year yearbook,PLEASE NO!!!
Oh,so Ms Tan is married,just know it when asked her "How old is your boyfriend?" during physics yesterday.Ms tan's ah-choo sound very cute leh.
So after school went to meet bitch ass,bought some erhem *important stuffs.
Not sure whether i have CCA yesterday,but i am certain that mum let me pon CCA.
Mum knows that bitch and me are best friends,so she didn't mind me to pon for just a day.
[I also have no mood for cca luh]
But bitch ass pon her CCA because of me,i felt so honoured worh.
Her letter was that she went to eat reunion dinner,oh crap,she's funny.

Today is a happy day where my heart sing and my phone spoil.
Alamak.I recieved many unknown numbers again,but all missed calls :X
I already have 12 nameless numbers and 9 nameless home numbers.
Hello?Anybody want to do prank,come to me.Choose a auspicious number you like ",
Nah,what a joke,i want to be good this year,no vulgar and no pranks on people :D

Tagged by CAL [F.Y.I:CAL=chao ah lian] to do this quiz.
1)Do you have secrets?
Big or small?
2)Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Never never never!
3)Do you enjoy going to school?
Dread to wake up.
4)What would you do with a billion dollars?
Spend all.
5)Would you fall in love with your best friends?
I already fall in love with them.
6)Which is more blessed?Loving someone or being loved?
Being loved.
7)List out your favourite type of songs.
I usually like songs that belongs to pop genres,i know little about chinese songs.
8)If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Really arh?Got meh?
9)Is there anything that will made you extremely happy?
Nothing.i'm a pessimist.
10)What makes you angry?
Effing nerds.
11)How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Still Kohjingsuan.
12)Who is currently the most important people to you?
Everybdy around me.
13)What is the most important thing in life?
Mouth,no mouth,cannot talk,cannot talk=miserable life.
14)Single or attached?With who?
Single.
15)What is your favourite colour/s?
Black,electric blue,red,yellow.
16)Would you give all into a relationship?
Seriously,until now,i still don't know what is meant by compromising.
17)If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously,who would you pick?
I will choose the better one,of course.Not on academic progress or appearance,but the soul within.
18)Would you forgive or forget no matter how horrible a thing that person did on you?
Initially would never,but sooner,i guess i will be able to.
19)What do you want to tell the someone you like right now?
"Do you know how to do this question?I hate A maths lah!"
20)5 people i have tagged:
Anybody,anyone,everybody,everyone and someone.
Done this quiz before.but just wanted to do it again :|