Saturday, December 6, 2008
What is wrong manz..I only had 171 viewers for this week.
Compared to last week,it is simply too less T_T
It's midnight 3.22am now and there's only 7 people online..how pathetic.
I'm lazy to switch on the computer these days,that is why i did not use computer.
Can anyone of you [girls] accompany me to go class countdown?
I know it's late in the night and some of your parent won't let,but i can go and want to go :(
Shall post some pictures tomorrow.
Eh,siolah!HOXINPING! I monopoly winner,you not happy is it?!
Class chalet i challenge you.MWAHA! >:]
I don't want to wrap my textbooks,i'm lazy..
ILOVEPATRICKMORETHANSPONGEBOB.

I just hate her when she bootlick teachers..manzx,it's a disgrace she brought.
And i don't understand why teachers like her so much,they don't even know that she is actually bootlicking them all these while..
And she only substitute her friends.
Next year same class as her,bullshit siah!
!#$%^&*()_+
Oh hais,no use wasting my cells to hate her..not my problem also.

Wiedersehen :D
Got to pretend that i'm sleeping,if not when mum catch me not sleeping,i got to listen to her nags again.
It's late in the midnight now,i don't want to hear any nags :X

I'm preparing to wake up late tomorrow again,because weekend no shows.
No shows mean?B-O-R-I-N-G.Must sleep more.