Saturday, December 6, 2008
Tags replied:
[From 3rd december]
# Lau Kai Li -&':Why everytime miss me one? haha :/
XINPING:I don't care about home economics or FnN,cause i sucks in both of this.I got to go mah,so only said byebye loh :X I fart also want to fart at you,can,my dear?
Hweeming:Merry christmas and a happy new year.
XINPING:yahlah stupid sial,"i'm boberella *madly winked*"
Jingyi:Same ringtone we had,hah :D
Simin:Ok,i will check it out,yah done project,what i done?
XINPING:Love blossoms getting so boring loh!Hungry,i cook for you?Chao da muffins.
# Lau Kai Li -&':Blahblahblah!I know!
Lynette:Ew?I don't want to see any sausage explosion!Save some money for rainy days lah!Don't say that,you know i very sad one :( Let me have a chance to lie that i love reading books [even though i'm too lazy to pick up book to study]
XINPING:I go to boys toilet don't know got how many times liao luh.POTATO PORRIDGE!
# Lau Kai Li -&':Councillor camp haven't come.
Simin:I monopoly winner,Xinping bs.
XINPING:You dare peep at me when i bath?You try.Your counter yse very long liao mah,of course more than million lah.Your future hamster cuter,SO?Mine old one ok?!
XINPING:I stopped your jeering.I lazy cannot arh ):
# Lau Kai Li -&':I miss you too!Don't miss me too much,leave some misses for next year since we taking different subjects but same class.
Raymond:I not rich lah!You sponser me leh,i very poor.
XINPING:yea loh,only you save my tagboard,I'M SO SADDENED! T.T *Ran away to cry*Never run lah,everybody not free.
Ohmygod!I ate beef yesterday [without even knowing],i felt i'm dirty! D:
