Thursday, December 25, 2008
Yesterday,I slept from 5pm till today 10am+,yes i was really tired.
I barely have 2 hours of sleep during chalet.
Because of the rain,this chalet really sucks.
The chalet was fun,in the end,everything was spoilt because of raining.
Nevermind about the rain,at least i got a chance to be with 2M3 overnight.
Escape theme park plan spoilt.
Class agreed to go escape theme park,in the end..RAIN.
So the boys went to watch movie at downtown,we [girlfriends and me] went back home,the rest stayed in the chalet room.
Chengee,Xinping,Simin and me went to imm,Jingyi,Huiboon and Lynette went home.
Even though i am dead tired yesterday but i still struggled to go imm because i don't want to go home early.
I've got my little nap in the MRT from Pasir ris to Jurong east.
But it wasn't enough,when walking around imm,i kept yawning.
When waiting for shuttle bus,i almost fall asleep.
And a funny thing happened while waiting,i was about to eat my bread [Lunch],i took it out and it dropped on the floor.I haven't even bite it..and the whole bread dropped on the floor.
I only wanted to have peace eating my lunch T.T
But i wasn't angry and i wasn't sad,i just laughed when it dropped,people all look at me.
[Chalet pictures below]
Talking about chalet,
I was late meeting Xinping!Said i wanted to meet her at 10am,i woke up at 9.56am!
So i prolonged the time and rush to pack my chalet bag.
I got punched so much by her,trying to act tough,i didn't whine,but i got a lot blue-blacks now.
Hurried to find her and went supermarket to grab some food and meet with the girls outside school.
Gathered together at boots and shoes.
Headed to Pasir ris,Angeline,Jingyi,Huiboon and me alighted at City hall and went to bugis.
The rest of 2M3s stayed in Mrt to Pasir ris.
First went buy Twilight books,and then went bugis street to buy my hoodie. [I forgot to bring it out,so i just buy it]
So after it,went back to Pasir ris to catch shuttle bus to costa resorts.
Went in,Mdm musz and Ms wati was already in the room watching their shows,all 2M3s went either to cycling or to swimming.
So we all just stayed there and chat with teachers.
When they were all back,we stared our monopoly game,when i played halfway,i screamed and walked away because i was bored.
I changed into regulus top [Borrowed from Xinping cos i didn't bring much spare clothes]
Went cam-whoring and shopping with Xinping [she's back with many injuries].
Dinner,everybody had BBQ food,Mdm musz husband came and they went home together.
Angeline went home too.
Gosh,Mdm Musz husband was so cool.
9pm everybody stayed in the chalet room and watch Little nonya.
Iswarjeet kept showing me his boxers.
Bath after watching little nonya,the boys went night bowling,girlfriends and me went shopping and played in the arcade.
Wanted to grab a soft toy,in the end got nothing,so we catch our night movie-Twlight.
We sat at the wrong seats!So embarassing!
I kept giggling during the movie,because Robert Pattinson was so hot!
Jingyi kept yakking to herself and telling us what will happen in the movie. [She watched it three times]
Huiboon and me kept complaining about the movie,because in the first place i think it was boring.
I ate my chacos tibits until i wanted to vomit,too much!
It was about 2am midnight and it started pouring.
Jingyi,Simin and Huiboon use the umbrella to walked back to the chalet room,while i run back in the rain.
2M3 was all wide awake playing poker and watching television.
*Shadn't post on something serious that happened in the night.
At about 2am+,some went sleeping,the boys went macdonald,it was pouring really hard.
The chalet room was full,me,Chengee and Xinping sleep outside on benches in the shelter.
I left my handphone charging in the chalet room and walked to the shelter.
Kept laughing and joking with Xinping about dirty jokes.We wanted to sleep but just can't stop talking,but hey,at least we were outside,2M3s were sleeping in the room
I laughed too loud and people came out pointing at us..oops :X
4am+,went to macdonald and some ate breakfast.
I didn't eat because my $50 were finishing and at the same time i wasn't hungry.
After that,went back to chalet room and see everybody were sleeping soundly,so again,walked to the shelter with Xinping and Chengee.
We started our yellow jokes again.
But we all started to sleep.
Hafizul,Marissa and Nurfa join us in the shelter too,i guess the room was too small.
All the while,i wasn't sleeping,deep thoughts were still in my mind and i can still hear some 2M3s walking to and fro the chalet room.
The rain was pouring and we were outside sleeping,raindrops keep splashing on me,i just couldn't sleep.
Dawn cracked,Huiboon and Lynette came out to join us in the shelter,chatted and blast some musics.
Early in the morning went downtown and shopped again.
Most shops haven't opened,we just checked whether K box had opened.
Unfortunately,it have not.
Went back to the room and packed our bags,farewell to some 2M3s,by the time,the chinese boys already went to the movies,i guessed.
And so girlfriends and me went back home.
Pictures all below,some wasn't well captured enough because hands were too oily.
And Merry christamas everybody :D
This is where i spend the whole night sleeping.Shh..Zul,Nurfa and Marissa were soundly sleeping.
Everybody were sleeping soundly,only me and Xinping were energetic.We looked like husband and wife :X

I love the nature -.-
All were so into Little nonya.
Ray starting fire.
It was morning and still it was raining.
My lunch is on the floor T.TI was about to eat it and there it goes..
Our chalet room's lighs were on the whole night.



Tags replied:[From 23rd december]
Gerald:Haha,$6 is cheap manzx.
XINPING:Since he is in my class,i will make sure he talk de.Cat is my pet,octopus and cactus friends niah.
# Lau Kai Li -&':Ok lah,not alot,you see my chalet post,damn many!
Simin:Yahlah,technology so advanced eh,want crap straight away can crap :D
Raymond:My phone silent mode so i don't know that time you called me.
Angeline:Robert pattinson!*Drooling*
Raymond:Don't lame,where got haunted.Who say restricted,lame siol you.
# Lau Kai Li -&':Why boo and lools me??
June:No problem :)
Ln:We meet at 11pm lah,haha,anyway everything's over.
Gerald:Yea it's christams today,i think Robert pattinson is hot!
# Lau Kai Li -&':We got take picture in toilet before meh? *Thinking hard* No have leh? Will send you,cannot click in because i removed all the codes :D
Hweeming:Hello babe :]
Y:Relinked,slut.
# Lau Kai Li -&':If you never tag me,life is nothing to me. *Act pathetic*
Zeemah:I didn't see you during chalet,that's very sad,ex-partner :(
Raymond:Yahlah yahlah.
# Lau Kai Li -&':Yes,i posted.
Ln:I posted,he's a gay.
Grace:OMG?You came to tag me,Merry christmas too,my friend :D
Raymond:Happy?Merry?People all say Merry to me de,why you say Happy? ",
Hweeming:Merry christmas too <3>
XINPING:I also mah,from yesterday until today never eat,you greedy one loh,eat so many breakfast.Don't laugh at my bread :( You hairy lah,don't say i bushy lah.You punched me until a lot blue black loh.Yea,i have a great time too.Siolah,too mnay tags of yours to reply leh.
Simin:Merry christmas <3>
XINPING:I find nothing wrong with yellow jokes,people who can't stand it are simply boring ok?You never say earlier you want the picture mah,how i know :P My cheek is fatter than yours de lah.And my eyes so small,who say big,yea you tag too many.
