Sunday, December 28, 2008
Poor time management gone worst.
Alright,my maple character is going to be second job soon.
But it pays to be second job..
I was late for the award presentation ceremony just now!
I was,obviously,too addicted in playing maple.
My elder brother was asking me to change into my school uniform,but i keep saying "later,later"
It stated to be present by 2pm,i off my computer at 1.45pm,changes and went off.
When i hurried to school,i saw the letter wrote "Registration closes at 1.40pm,be there by 2pm"
I was really on the verge of crying,but i tried to text Huiboon telling her about it.
"Die die die! :'( I'm late for the award presentation!"
I was like a madwoman running in my uniform [But at least my skirt is long :X] to school, luckily back gate got open,if not,my money can fly away.
When i'm at the back gate,i can hear Mr Hawazi giving speech,and i'm the last person to reach there.
Heng back gate never close,if not i have to run up the hill to front gate :X
All eyes were on me when i finding my seat,so embarassing! x.x
This is really embarassing!More than five other schools de students were also in presence.
I was really in the "limelight",everybody was just looking at me,i'm the last person to reach there!AW!
Other schools students were giving me a Why-are-you-so-sweaty stare.
Come on,imagine running through 45 HDB blocks,if i never sweat,i am abnormal.
Sweat were still rolling down my spine when i was peacefully sitting down.
I know this poor time management will foreevr stick with me because i don't know how to change.
It really pays to be second job.
It's linked actually :/
Chalet i was to meet si ba po at 10am and i woke up at 9.56am,how awful!
It really gone worst.
Yesterday the rice i cook was goody,except for the fact it is a little damp.
Eh,not bad liao leh,home econ failure can cook edible stuffs is a good attempt.