Sunday, December 21, 2008
I hope after this,i can grow taller :D
New batch of sec 1 all taller than me :(
Officially,
going crazy again :X
Nevermind about those sorrows i had before i went camp because i beginning to forget all away.
Was joking with Raymond about _____ going steady.
Damn,it was so funny to see Raymond in that manner,so anxious siol.
Wonder what's the meaning of this?
Ohmahs,all these craps i start one,paiseh _____!
_____ also agreed with me to joke with him.
This reminds me of the valentimes prank me and Xinping played on two person.[they are not couple]
I remember this prank was this year,girlfriends were all crazily discussing about it.
I created the valentimes gift and Xinping help me to pass to the guy,it makes me so amused laughing at the sheepish face that guy gave.
What a good valentimes prank we played.
I finished unpacking my camp bag!
Good!I spent ONLY 4 days finish unpacking it.
Got improvements.
2M3!
ARE WE BRINGING CLASS JERSEY TO CHALET?
MEET AT PASIR RIS MRT AT 1.45PM ARH?
Anybody got monopoly?Mind bringing it to chalet?
I volunteer to carry xD
Ah yah!For people wearing contact lens,remember to bring the liquid and case :D
Gilfriends,
Meet at b&s at 11.30am.
If not meet outside school at 11am.
Understand?If not call me.
Call my home better,handphone not comfortable to grab.
I send messages to you all lah,like that easier :]
