Saturday, December 27, 2008
It have been eight months since i play maple.
I just started a new character yesterday..i got to say i trained really slow.
Two days level eighteen,maybe i got short fingers :/
I definitely don't want to play maple till i need to wear spects..it's so not worth it.
But i forgotten to eat my lunch.
Heard that next tuesday will be going escape theme park with class..hmm,i'm not sure whether i can make it or not.
I have duty for concert band passing out of parade.
School reopening and there's many things i haven't done yet.
Book haven't wrap,school shoes haven't buy,secondary one and two books haven't tidy and throw.
I want kappa school shoes,but i don't like velcro types..and so many of the shoes laces one are oos.
Mum got overtime work today and dad is at overseas right now.
I will be cooking today..just hope the rice won't over-burn.
My first home econ lesson,and i remember my chicken porridge is like a soup,i barely see any grains in it,in the end i flush it down the toilet bowl :XX
Tags replied:
Raymond:No leh,i where got copy you :( Rain really sucks mah
Val: Thanks :D
XINPING:But when we went back home we also sleep like a log mah.
Gerald:Same lah,i think the movie soso only,but the novel is great.
# Lau Kai Li -&': I think you got huan jue,oh no,not good,next year i scared i will mislead you to a crazy person :X
XINPING: Grands always say their grandchildren smart de ok? Yahlah yahlah,i will wash your regulus clothes damn clean damn fragrant one,will got aroma one.
Simin:My bread :(
Hweeming:Huh!What orhbi..haha,you should teach her some lesson :D
Xiao Zhu: Thanks :D
Sushan: You too xD
Raymond: Supermassive black hole.
XINPING:Where got horny,you don't know how to appreciate is it? :X
Angeline: Class chalet tag?Hah,we got same song wad x)
XINPING:She is always horny de,our ah girl mah.What effing?!No vulgar in my blog,jingsuan is anti-vulgar.
# Lau Kai Li -&': Yeah :D
XINPING:What siol?Prostitue dare strip in front of my blog,i will punch her tills she nose-bleed.
Zeemah: Thank you :D
# Lau Kai Li -&': My editing skill very lousy one :(
Huiboon: Next time must be like me mah,late late then bath xD
XINPING: All software same de mah,where got because your computer got problem de.What sial?!Og is i accidentally say de,stop laughing.
Raymond:Huh,why suddenly thank me?I blur liao.
XINPING:yea,i agree he's cute too.
# Lau Kai Li -&': Ok lah,both pretty.
XINPING:You go eat benza pisai lah,eat his pangsai also lah,free one.
