Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Itches.
Today is a happy day where the sun shine and my foot itch.
I have nothing much to blog leh..but would like to have entries everyday.
There's really a stress i might receive soon.
I don't wish to write it down because you all surely think i'm boasting about this news,so i'm not writing down the upcoming stress.
I'm happy with this news,but i think i might go insane juggling studies and this.
Pray it won't rain later T.T
Later,i got to go back to school for duty.
4.45pm to 9pm,i hope i won't be late,i don't wish to be blacklisted.
2M3 must be having fun at escape theme park right now?
I also want to go,but no money :B
Byebye,i go bath,i don't want to be late @.@
Ohshit..i forget to let mother sign my consent form,by the time she's back from work,i guess i went school le.


My new uniform is so yellow-orangey,now i prefer my old uniform because of the colour.