Saturday, December 13, 2008
It's midnight 3.05am again :]
i just can't sleep.

HOOLAY,tags replied:
[From 8th December]

Jingyi:Heh,cause i a bit lazy mah :Z
Simin:yah!After i shot then i realised my head is big and legs is small.
Angeline:KAILIL :D GARY :/ !!!
XINPING:You now then know you pa jiao arh! :X Where got legs open big big loh!Dirty-minded. Don't racist lah!Indian bangles really nice mah!You think i don't care touch your leg arh!I sicko,beware!
Sa ler moon:Benza smell like pisai,taste like pisai and look like pisai.
XINPING:Yahlah,i know.Don't sua gu lah,you think your legs got longer than *o*****?OKOK!I sat that black kitty at the entrance of the sheng shiong!You know what?!The cat that i took while sleeping is actually the same cat as you took de!
# Lau Kai Li -&':Ohyah horh!A maths everybody take,hehe,i forget :P I thought not POA everybody take.
Simin:Still take neoprints arh!No lah!I BO LUI!
Raymond:Yah,tomorrow you flying to HK,you better buy something for me,if not i complain to your papa.
XINPING:I love gossips!!Yea,i agree Simin is a bit crappy at times.
Zeemah:Enjoy your Hari Raya?I still don't dare draw eyeliner leh!
Angeline:Good loh,still got discount card!I WANT~ BTW,Seasons sale is coming man!
Raymond:Don't big mac big mac lah!is burger.OK LAH!T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U :D [plus a smile,like that you will be more happy]
sushan,:I not funny lah!Heh,i a bit NUTCASE one :X
§hăroи™ღ:Ok,i got time,i will do,cause these days lazy,don't really like using computer.
XINPING:Aiyah!You don't know me meh?I keep appearing offline de mah,like that how to chat?KORRRRRR-TUUUUI! *Spit on your WONDERFUL legs*
Priszxy:I thought you annonymus passer-by leh,shocked me,but when i realised you calling me SZB,then i realised you so familiar.Heh :D
Ln:Don't omg,i tell you something,i tell you something!Like so what the hell loh!I dying.I'm already a NERD! *Adjust my specs*,,paiseh, *Adjust my eyes* cos i don't wear specs,so i change to eyes.
XINPING:I don't know why you so BHB one leh!TSK!Hais... "Don'y be a nerd,later left me the fashion one" SORRY!I DON'T FLASH PORN ON MY BLOG!My hamster don't wear clothes,so can't flash :X I buried my autistic hamster.
# Lau Kai Li -&':Ok lah!I won't sad,i won't cry!Because i'm a man in disguise!