Monday, December 1, 2008
Sun roaring and sweat dripping..
I just hate another day of today! T.T
Everybody should have gotten their new books,i still haven't.
I'll try to buy all on Wedenesday.But i have not even tidy all my old books.
There's still secondary one workbooks in my cupboard.
Councillor camp coming..i'm so so :XX
I just noticed the packing list did not include utensils.
Tags replied:
XINPING:Siolah!I not funny,i am just speaking the truth!They ____ so ____,okie?!Wonder what's wrong with Starhub,always making me pissed only,sent messages also cannot received..maybe that's unlimited plan de "advantages" Pui.
Sushan:Sometimes the way you talk/joke very funny.
Hweeming:Yah,it's nice,yellow wery nice :B
# Lau Kai Li -&': Same lah,i also watch show then want go de,but there,i think quite poverty.
Simin:When will be the time i gong bu i cut hair,i wonder.. x.x
XINPING:Aiyah,i don't think we are the first customers to do this loh.Class chalet coming means councillor camp coming........
Raymond:VERY FUNNY.SUPER CONFIDENTIAL.oh lol,i only see a naked couple where got dolphin..zzz..
Lynette:I didn't cheat you say i got secret,is you too gullible,really believe!OH MANZX,i want to pangsai!Stop splurging liao lah!I am so sad ):
Val*:Yes,we got future,we both got good tastes :D
XINPING:He big flirt then your oy leh,big neh neh only ;X Ok,stop talking about boys,it's IRRITATING! ji la gao bu dou!Put so many smiles for what!Good loh,got job,i scared i go out with your sister i can't stop laughing.Don't lean backwards,just lean forward and let it drip,if not the blood will flow back into your lungs and it won't be good.
# Lau Kai Li -&':Ohyeah!Kenya fanatic!
