Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Endless tears.
One minute ago i was laughing joking about fishes in my stomach.
One minute later,i'm crying here.
I don't know why whenever i have to end some kind of relationships,coincidentally,i listened to Nelly furtado-All good things come to an end.
I remembered that time when i end my friendship with jk,i listened to that song.
Ever since then,we didn't talked.
That was my decision.
Coincidentally today,i download back this song,listened for a while and i received something which make me cry like hell.
I'm a councillor,coincidentally,she's also a councillor.
This time i won't delete this song,i'm just deceiving myself if i do that.
There's one more coincidence which makes me this sad,if without this coincidence,i'm still crazy crazy now sleeping and smiling.
Why do all good things come to an end.
Whatever it takes,i got to make a decision,
when i make up my mind,nobody can change this time.
Tomorrow,act happy like a monkey during camp,you won't want to cry in front of so many people right,Jingsuan?